Abc File Encoding Detector
This program can detect text encoding.
You can view the encoding after choose file.
Try it now!
Encoding Detect Result
Preview File Content
- Multilpe encoding supported, 30+ encoding supported
- No server required, detect encoding with Browser's HTML5 feature
- Smallest traffic, no required upload file for detect encoding
- Light weight, no App required, only a web page program online
- Safe, no required upload file
- Supported file drag and drop, you can use this featrue in top area
- Cross platform, supported Windows/Mac/Linux/Android/iOS…… also work on mobile phone and tablet computer
- Supported large file, 2GB testet in Windows Chrome and Android Chrome
How may file format supported?
Supports files in formats such as .txt/.html/.js/.css/.ini/.xml/.json/.jsp/.php
Supports files in formats such as .mp4/.flv/.exe/.apk/.docx/.ppt/.pdf
How may text encoding supported?
This program supported following encodings:
- UTF-8 (with or without a BOM)
- UTF-16 BE or LE (with a BOM)
- UTF-32 BE, LE, 3412-ordered, or 2143-ordered (with a BOM)
- EUC-JP, SHIFT_JIS, and ISO-2022-JP (Japanese)
- Big5, GB2312/GB18030, EUC-TW, HZ-GB-2312, and ISO-2022-CN (中文简体、繁体)
- TIS-620 (Thai)
- ISO-8859-8 and windows-1255 (Visual and Logical Hebrew)
- ISO-8859-7 and windows-1253 (Greek)
- ISO-8859-5 and windows-1251 (Bulgarian)
- ISO-8859-2 and windows-1250 (Hungarian)
- KOI8-R, MacCyrillic, IBM855, IBM866, ISO-8859-5, and windows-1251 (Russian)
- EUC-KR and ISO-2022-KR (Korean)